Σάββατο 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

The Music Center


The Music Center


Konstantinos Argiros_ Eisai oti na 'nai (Paizeis me ta matia)_New Song

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 02:58 AM PDT

Seether - Broken ft. Amy Lee

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 02:38 AM PDT

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spiriiit

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 02:22 AM PDT

John Lennon - Imagine

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 12:43 AM PDT

Imagine there's no Heaven  It's easy if you try  No hell below us  Above us only sky  Imagine all the people  Living for today  Imagine there's no countries  It isn't hard to do  Nothing to kill or die for  And no religion too  Imagine all the people  Living life in peace  You may say that I'm a dreamer  But I'm not the only one  I hope someday you'll join us  And the world will be as one  Imagine no possessions  I wonder if you can  No need for greed or hunger  A brotherhood of man  Imagine all the people  Sharing all the world  You may say that I'm a dreamer  But I'm not the only one  I hope someday you'll join us  And the world will live as one 

The Number of the Beast

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 12:41 AM PDT

Woe to You Oh Earth and Sea for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short Let him who have understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number its number is six hundred and sixty six. I lived alone my mind was blank I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind What did I see?  Could I believe?  That what I saw that night was real and not just fantasy Just what I saw  in my old dreams  were they reflections of my walk man staring back at me? 'Cause in my dreams it's always there  the evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair  Night was black  was no use holding back 'Cause I just had to see was someone watching me In the mist dark figures move and twist was all this for real  or just some kind of hell 6-6-6 the Number of the Beast Hell and fire was spawned to be released Torches blazed and  sacred chants were phrased as they start to cry  hands held to the sky In the night  the fires are burning bright the ritual has begun  Satan's work is done 6-6-6 the Number of the Beast Sacrifice is going on tonight This can't go on  I must inform the law Can this still be real  or just some crazy dream? but I feel drawn  towards the chanting hordes seem to mesmerise...can't avoid their eyes 6-6-6 the Number of the Beast 6-6-6 the one for you and me I'm coming back  I will return And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn I'll have the fire  I'll have the force I'll have the power  to make my evil take its course

Changed The Way You Kiss Me - Example

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 12:35 AM PDT

I've never been afraid of the highest heights  Or afraid of flying now  I've never been afraid of the wildest fights  Not afraid of dying  But now I want off this ride cause you're scaring me  And I don't like where we're going  I need a new fun fair cause you're scaring me  And I don't like where we're going  And now you're gonna miss me  I know you're gonna miss me  I guarantee you'll miss me  Cause you changed the way you kiss me  Cause you changed the way you kiss me  We used to be so so soulful  Al Green on the background vocals  T Total we're on the next high  We get by with our so called soul mate made for each other chit chat  But that dried up wise up to the cutting edge facts  Now I'm chilling on my Jack Jones  Looking for a way back home but I can't get back  Our love feels wrong please wind it back  Our love feels wrong can't hide the cracks  I guarantee you'll miss me  Cause you changed the way you kiss me  I've never been afraid of the highest heights  Or afraid of flying now  I've never been afraid of the wildest fights  Not afraid of dying  I need a new fun fair cause your scaring me  And I don't like where we're going  I guarantee you'll miss me  Cause you changed the way you kiss me  Cause you changed the way you kiss me  Our love feels wrong please wind it back  Our love feels wrong can't hide the cracks  I guarantee you'll miss me  Cause you changed the way you kiss me  I guarantee you'll miss me  Cause you changed the way you kiss me

Πασχάλης Τερζής - Επιστροφές καταστροφές 3

Posted: 09 Sep 2011 04:48 PM PDT

Επιστροφές καταστροφές έχω για σένανε κάνει πολλές Οι αντοχές γίναν' κλοστές Πόσο ν' αντέξουνε, σπάσαν κι αυτές Κάθε που γύριζα, το πανυγήριζα την ίδια έκανα υπομονή όμως γελαστηκα, σε όλες βιάστηκα καμιά δεν άξιζες επιστροφή... Επιστροφές καταστροφές στην ίδια κόλαση, στο ίδιο χτές Κι όμως μετά, κάθε μετά πάντοτε έλεγα ποτέ ξανά Κάθε που γύριζα, το πανυγήριζα την ίδια έκανα υπομονή όμως γελαστηκα, σε όλες βιάστηκα καμιά δεν άξιζες επιστροφή...

Δε με κατάλαβες ποτέ-Pasxalis Terzis

Posted: 09 Sep 2011 04:45 PM PDT

Με ποια δικαιολογία θα κλέψεις εντυπώσεις αφου οι τελευταίες εξαντλήθηκαν Μια αγάπη που πεθαίνει μην προσπαθείς να σώσεις στου χωρισμού τη μάχη όλα κρίθηκαν Τα πάντα τέλειωσαν το ξέρεις έφταιξες κι όταν χανόμαστε θέατρο έπαιξες Δε με κατάλαβες ποτέ από συνήθεια έλεγες ναι κι οι όρκοι αγάπης που'χες πει από συνήθεια κι αυτοί Δε με κατάλαβες ποτέ από συνήθεια έλεγες ναι κι οι όρκοι αγάπης που'χες πει από συνήθεια κι αυτοί Μέσα απ'τα ψέμματά σου γνώρισα την καρδιά σου και μια μεγάλη αγάπη που την γκρέμισες Σαν μαγική εικόνα ήταν ο έρωτάς σου και την ζωή μου πίκρα μόνο γέμισες Δε με κατάλαβες ποτέ από συνήθεια έλεγες ναι κι οι όρκοι αγάπης που'χες πει από συνήθεια κι αυτοί

Αν είσαστε όλες σας σωστές-Vasilis Karras

Posted: 09 Sep 2011 04:42 PM PDT

Βάλε μια βότκα στο ποτήρι μου, και κάτσε δίπλα για χατίρι μου, πρόσεξε όμως ένα πράγμα μη μου πεις, πως απ' τις άλλες είσαι διαφορετική, Γιατί αν είσαστε όλες σας σωστές, δε θα υπήρχαν άνδρες μες τις φυλακές, γιατί αν είσαστε όλες σας σωστές, δε θα μετρούσαμε ατελείωτες πληγές, Γιατί αν είσαστε όλες σας σωστές, δε θα υπήρχαν άνδρες μες τις φυλακές, γιατί αν είσαστε όλες σας σωστές, δε θα μετρούσαμε ατελείωτες πληγές, Βάλε μια βότκα στο ποτήρι μου, να σβήσει η πίκρα απ' τα χείλη μου, μη λες κουβέντες και ούτε λόγια τρυφερά, κρατά για μένα την τελευταία μαχαιριά, Γιατί αν είσαστε όλες σας σωστές, δε θα υπήρχαν άνδρες μες τις φυλακές, γιατί αν είσαστε όλες σας σωστές, δε θα μετρούσαμε ατελείωτες πληγές, Γιατί αν είσαστε όλες σας σωστές, δε θα υπήρχαν άνδρες μες τις φυλακές, γιατί αν είσαστε όλες σας σωστές, δε θα μετρούσαμε ατελείωτες πληγές.

Με τα χέρια σταυρωμένα -Βασίλης Καρράς

Posted: 09 Sep 2011 04:39 PM PDT

Στο σπίτι που αγαπήσαμε Στο όνειρο που χτίσαμε Απόψε σιγοκαίει η αλήθεια Να συγχωρώ κουράστηκα Κι όλα σου τα μοιράστηκα Μου έχεις γίνει μια κακιά συνήθεια Παραφέρεσαι Δεν υποφέρεσαι Σκληρά κι απάνθρωπα Συμπεριφέρεσαι Δε θα κάτσω με τα χέρια σταυρωμένα Τώρα έναν άλλον άνθρωπο θα δεις Μια ζωή όλα τα έριχνες σε μένα Τώρα δύσκολα κοντά μου θα σταθείς Με ποια αξιοπρέπεια Θα κάψω την απρέπεια Που έδειξες πολλές φορές σε μένα Να συγχωρώ κουράστηκα Κι όλα σου τα μοιράστηκα Να κάνω πρέπει κάτι και για μένα Παραφέρεσαι Δεν υποφέρεσαι Σκληρά κι απάνθρωπα Συμπεριφέρεσαι Δε θα κάτσω με τα χέρια σταυρωμένα Τώρα έναν άλλον άνθρωπο θα δεις Μια ζωή όλα τα έριχνες σε μένα Τώρα δύσκολα κοντά μου θα σταθείς

Vasilis Karras-Siga To Pragma

Posted: 09 Sep 2011 04:38 PM PDT

Κι άμα δεν τη βγάλω ως το πρωί κι αν δεν την παλεύω με το κλάμα κι αν κλωτσάει η ψυχή να βγει σιγά το πράγμα Κι αν μου στρίψει απόψε το μυαλό κι αν δεν τη γλιτώνω ούτε με θαύμα πού 'ναι το κακό παρακαλώ σιγά το πράγμα πού 'ναι το κακό παρακαλώ σιγά το πράγμα Κοίτα τη δική σου πάρτη, ξεσκονίσου απ' τη στάχτη κι άντε τράβα άναψε αλλού φωτιά κοίτα το δικό σου δράμα που μου απαντούσες πάντα ο καθένας ξέρει ν' αγαπά σιγά το πράγμα Κι άμα πακετάρω την καρδιά και τη στείλω δώρο μ' ένα γράμμα έχω την ατάκα σου στα αυτιά σιγά το πράγμα Κι αν μετά τον πόλεμο δε ζω με τη μοναξιά μου τη ρουφιάνα κι άμα κάνω φόνο ή σκοτωθώ σιγά το πράγμα κι άμα κάνω φόνο ή σκοτωθώ σιγά το πράγμα

Iron maiden - Fear of the dark

Posted: 09 Sep 2011 12:30 PM PDT

I am the man who walks alone And when I'm walking a dark road At night or strolling through the park When the light begins to change I sometimes feel a little strange A little anxious when it's dark Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have constant fear that something's always near Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a phobia that someone's always there Have you run your fingers down the wall And have you felt your neck skin crawl When you're searching for the light? Sometimes when you're scared to take a look At the corner of the room You've sensed that something's watching you Have you ever been alone at night Thought you heard footsteps behind And turned around and no one's there? And as you quicken up your pace You find it hard to look again Because you're sure there's someone there Watching horror films the night before Debating witches and folklore The unknown troubles on your mind Maybe your mind is playing tricks You sense, and suddenly eyes fix On dancing shadows from behind Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have constant fear that something's always near Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a phobia that someone's always there Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have constant fear that something's always near Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a phobia that someone's always there When I'm walking a dark road I am the man who walks alone

Metallica - Ride the lightning

Posted: 09 Sep 2011 12:27 PM PDT

Guilty as charged  But damn it, it ain't right  There is someone else controlling me  Death in the air  Strapped in the electric chair  This can't be happening to me  Who made you God to say  "I'll take your life from you!" 

chorus:

Flash before my eyes  Now it's time to die  Burning in my brain  I can feel the flames 

Wait for the sign  To flick the switch of death  It's the beginning of the end  Sweat, chilling cold  As I watch death unfold  Consciousness my only friend My fingers grip with fear  What I am doing here? 

chorus:

Someone help me  Oh please God help me They are trying to take it all away  I don't want to die  Time moving slowly  The minutes seem like hours  The final curtain call I see  How true is this?  Just get it over with  If this is true, just let it be  Wakened by the horrid cream  Freed from the frightening dream 

Metallica -Seek And Destroy

Posted: 09 Sep 2011 12:25 PM PDT

We are scanning the scene  in the city tonight  We are looking for you  to start up a fight  There is an evil feeling  in our brains  But it is nothing new you know it drives us insane

Running,  On our way  Hiding,  You will pay  Dying,  One thousand deaths  Running,  On our way  Hiding,  You will pay  Dying,  One thousand deaths  Searching,  Seek and Destroy  Searching,  Seek and Destroy  Searching,  Seek and Destroy Searching,  Seek and Destroy

There is no escape  and that is for sure  This is the end we won't take any more  Say goodbye  to the world you live in  You have always been taking but now you're giving 

Running,  On our way  Hiding,  You will pay  Dying,  One thousand deaths  Running,  On our way  Hiding,  You will pay  Dying,  One thousand deaths  Searching,  Seek and Destroy Searching,  Seek and Destroy Searching,  Seek and Destroy Searching,  Seek and Destroy

Our brains are on fire  with the feeling to kill  And it will not go away  until our dreams are fulfilled There is only one thing  on our minds  Don't try running away `cause you're the one we will find 

Running,  On our way  Hiding,  You will pay  Dying,  One thousand deaths Running,  On our way  Hiding,  You will pay  Dying,  One thousand deaths Searching,  Seek and Destroy Searching,  Seek and Destroy Searching,  Seek and Destroy Searching,  Seek and Destroy

Ταξιδιάρα ψυχή -Τρύπες (στίχοι) Αγγελάκας

Posted: 09 Sep 2011 12:07 PM PDT

Λονδίνο, Άμστερνταμ ή Βερολίνο έχεις ξεχάσει που ακριβώς θες να πας Όσα και αν έχω δανεικά πια δεν σου δίνω να κάνεις βόλτες με το magic bus, Όσα και αν έχω δανεικά πια δεν σου δίνω να κάνεις βόλτες με το magic bus. Ταξιδιάρα ψυχή, και αν θέλω δίπλα σου είναι δύσκολο να μένω Καιρός να δω την δικιά μου ζωή, σ' αυτό το ταξίδι δεν θα σε περιμένω. Θα ψωνιστώ, και κάποιο βράδυ, ότι έχω μέσα μου για σένα θα το σβήσω, Είναι μονόδρομος ο δρόμος που΄χεις πάρει και δεν σε βλέπω να γυρίζεις πίσω, Είναι μονόδρομος ο δρόμος που΄χεις πάρει και δεν σε βλέπω να γυρίζεις πίσω. Ταξιδιάρα ψυχή, και αν θέλω δίπλα σου είναι δύσκολο να μένω Καιρός να δω την δικιά μου ζωή, σ' αυτό το ταξίδι δεν θα σε περιμένω.

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

LOST EMPIRE

Γράψε το e-mail σου:

Σας ευχαριστώ!

Συγγραφείς

Συνεχώς

30 ημέρες

7 ημέρες

Comments Posts

Top 10 σχολιαστές